Thursday, November 4, 2010

a bedrock halloween

Adam's first Halloween was definitely a hit.  Tom and I were Bam-Bam and pebbles and Adam was our little Dino.  He was practicing his "Rarrr" all week.  But once he got into his costume he wouldn't do it.  He was all smiles and cuddles even saying "cheese" for the camra. (what a ham) He was amazed that people kept giving him candy and thought that it was the coolest thing ever!!  I of course forgot to get him a cute little pumpkin so he carried an ice cream bucket instead.  Wish I would've gotten a picture of that, he wouldn't let it go.  I think he thought it was magic... as long as he was holding it people would keep putting more stuff in it.  Imagine that.  He LOVED it even though all of "his" candy really ended up being mommy and daddy's.  Oh yes... I love Halloween.

4 comments:

Emily B said...

I love your wig. Cute costumes!

Tim and Audrey said...

what a cute family! i LOVE the costumes!! :)

ashley said...

aghhh i love the coordinating costumes. those costumes from last year are so much cuter with a little dino included! :) love you guys

Erin and Mike said...

What a cute family!!