Thursday, November 4, 2010

thankful for my forever family

Today I need to write about how thankful I am for Tom and Adam, my forever family. I love them both so much. I can't express how truly grateful I am to have such a loving husband who is always striving to become the best he can be. The best husband, best father, better in the gospel, better at his job... you get the idea. I love him so much, and truly need to thank him for that. I hope that I can do the same...
And-- there is nothing in the world like having a son who can't even really talk yet, but can express his love for us so much already. What a joy Adam is to me. Today during his afternoon nap. (I pulled a Tom) I picked him up out of his bed and brought him in with me and we took a nap together. I haven't done that since he was a tiny baby, because he usually gets wiggly and can't sleep. But not today! He slept so good all cuddled up next to me and I couldn't help but think... this is my little slice of heaven for the day. :)

No comments: