Friday, November 5, 2010

the little things in life

I'm so thankful for the little things in life today:
  1. My hot shower this morning and Adam sleeping in.
  2. My wonderful husband even though he had a depressing day at work was still in a great mood when he got home.
  3. Getting my wedding ring re-sized finally so I can really feel like a married woman.
  4. Barney and Friends-- yep you heard me-- the only thing Adam will actually sit still for for more than a minute.  Love it!
  5. Mom-- I was feeling pretty crappy.  Tom took me and Adam to my parents' house and when my mom got home (even though I know she had to be exhausted from staying up so late) she played with Adam and fed him and even had him pick me some roses while I just relaxed.  Thanks mom!!
  6.  Matt and Mandy's wedding (Congrats to them) and for the AMAZING fudge and the self discipline I had to only have ONE bite.
  7. Adam's adorable laugh and the way he makes me feel like the funniest mom in the world.
  8. A best friend who, even though I suck at phones and haven't hung out with her in ages, still loves me for me.  I'm thankful we got to spend a little time together Ash.  And I'm thankful that no matter how much time passes we will always be best friends.  I know it really hasn't been THAT long-- but it feels like it okay so lay off.
  9. Last-- I'm thankful for my toothbrush and my Tempur-Pedic mattress-- Here I come!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

a.) i tempted you with the bite of fudge
b.) im glad we got to hang out too. like a real hang out. it was fun. lets do it again....BEFORE THE BAYARDO UGLY SWEATER PARTY!

love you best friend!