Tuesday, April 24, 2012

after ellie's arrival

 That yawn pretty much says it all.  Ellie was born on September 14th, 2011.  She weighed 7lbs exactly and was a beautiful, healthy baby.  Her pediatrician said she is a model baby, because she is so tall and skinny.  She latched on right away, which was a massive relief compared to what I went through trying to nurse Adam.  These photos are from our first week home with our newest addition... Eleanor Ann Fender! 



 Look at those proud grandparents!!  Adam is such a great brother too.  He ignored her the first couple days... I think he thought she was going to be leaving.  Haha But once he realized that she was goig to be sticking around for a while his demeanor changed.  He is soo sweet with her.  One time when she was about 2 weeks old we were hanging out watching tv and ellie was in her bouncer, she started crying and Adam went and sat next to her and held her hand and she stopped immediately.  She sure loves her big brother and he loves her!
 Yes... I'm not sure you got tickets to this "Gun Show", but I couldn't help myself.  Aren't my boys sooo handsome... even when we are all sleep deprived and exhausted!!
 So I had to get at least one picture of Adam and his pet fish in here.  The story is that Adam went to Parowan for the fair with Nana and Popi, and he won these two fish all by himself playing the throwing game I think.  Anyways, he loved them and named them Nemo and Dori.  Nemo and Dori were not doing so hot after the drive down to Vegas but Nemo ended up pulling through.  We told Adam that Dori went to live with Heavenly Father.  A couple months later the pordelain express was Nemo's fate too.  Our first pets and I'm afraid we didn't start off on the best foot.  It was soo sad.  When Nemo died I'm not sure Adam noticed.  And no...w e still haven't had that conversation with him.  I'm not sure we will have any more pets for a while.
 Jeri Rael sells these super cute handmade hats in her shop.  We had a fun little photo shoot with her.  it is oo much fun having a girl.  I think within the first hour of us being home from the hospital I tried on about 10 bows. 
 Leesee made this one!!  It was my favorite, I think she wore it almost every day the first few weeks.
 Here is Ian and Lindsay's newest addition, Blue.  Isn't he so cute!!  He is a wild man-- totally different from Izzy.  I am sure they will have their hands full.  It's debatable who was more tough to care for-- Blue or Ellie.  :)

 Blue knows I am breastfeeding, maybe I remind him of his Mama.  Whenever Ellie is eating he tries to jump right on top of her. 
Adam loves when Uncle "Sesh" comes to visit from college.  he sure misses him a lot!!

No comments: