Saturday, August 20, 2011

baby sprinkle

Since I'm having a girl, I had a Baby Sprinkle (instead of shower) last night.
Thank you to Karen and Leesee and Ashley!

 

I was soo overwhelmed at everyone's generosity and the beautiful clothes and diapers that we got for Ellie.  She is going to be the best dressed girl ever.  I guess I was planning on having her wear all of Adam's old clothes but with bows on her head-- but now-- she won't have to do that thanks to all of our wonderful friends and family.  I got a little emotional because this actually seems more real now than ever, and sometimes I don't actually believe that we will have a new baby girl in a month.  I will post some pics that Ashley took once she gets them to me.  I still have no camera. :(  if anyone knows someone who has one they don't want I'd be happy to take it off their hands or buy it for a fair price.  We just cannot afford to get a new one quite yet.  Maybe when Tom starts working a day job again.  I guess I just have to have patience.  (and figure out how to get my crappy phone pics on the computer)





(Love this picture of Adam and Matix!)
Also, my wonderful doctor is going to let me try to v-back... so on Wednesday we nailed down the plan, which is for me to go into natural labor and not be induced-- he is giving me until the 20th-- a little after my due date, which is the 14th.  By then, if she is not coming on her own, I will have another c-section.  However, after talking to a lot of my friends who have given birth naturally-- I'm somewhat terrified and don't know if I've made the right choice to give it a try.  Hopefully everything will work out for the best either way.  So excited and nervous!!  Can't believe it's right around the corner.

1 comment:

ashley said...

i loved sprinkling you. :) i will get you pictures as soon as possible!