Wednesday, April 25, 2012

happy terrific twos


 Adam sang "Happy Birthday to Me" along with us all as we were singing to him.  It was soo adorable. 


 The pinata was so much fun!  Note to self-- pinatas are probably not age appropriate for a 2 year old birthday party-- there was no way he was breaking that thing and got jealous when it was anyone else's turn, however I still thought it was worth it!!
 Ellie got passed around from person to person, of course sleeping most of the time. 


 Another note to self-  Bounce houses are definitely worth it!!!  I think the adults may have had just as much fun as the kids playing in the blow-up bus.  Adam LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!!! So did all of his little friends.  It didn't hurt that Tom got a super great deal on it, and got it for like half of what it usually costs.

When the party was over we stayed at my parents' house and hung out for a little bit.  As I was going back through to watch the video from his party I noticed we didn't get Adam singing Tom thought he was turning the camera on when he was turning it off and them recorded his leg, feet, and table for about 40 minutes after the cake and song.  At first I was super upset, I went for a super long walk around my parents neighborhood to calm down.  Then came back feeling stupid because it doesn't matter that we didn't get it on video.  What matters is that everyone had a wonderful time and Adam had the time of his life.  At least we got some good pics to capture the moment.  And it's goodbye ONEderland and hello Terr.... Twos.  Don't know whether I would call them terrific or terrible, but I'm quite hopeful they will be TERRIFIC!!

No comments: