Tuesday, October 19, 2010

life is good

Adam and Audrey sure do love eachother.  But they have a funny way of showing it!  Haha. I was pushing them around in the laundrey basket and they were loving it!

We did the MAking Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K!!  It was great to get out.  But after seeing this pic, I think we need to invest in some sunglasses for the whole family.



 It is amazing how fast Adam started to walk.  Ever since General Conference, he will not crawl anywhere anymore.  It is the funniest thing when he gets super tired but refuses to crawl.  Tom and I get a kick out of watching him stumble around.  He thinks he is such a big boy too.
 
He loves to do pull ups just like his daddy.  Whenever he sees the pull up bar he wants up. it is hilarious how excited he gets.   He seriously is getting so smart-- for example-- if you show him how to do something once- he will do it on the first try.  Even when you aren't trying to teach him anything.   Like about a month ago, when I was getting ready in the morning and I was opening the cabinet to get something, he came right over and hasn't stopped opening cabinets since.  Which has forced me to see just how badly we need to finish baby proofing our house.  So I got some cabinet locks and plug covers and hopefully we will be good to go soon. 
Life is good!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Layne! I've been meaning to respond to your facebook comment. I made me laugh really hard when you asked if she was a c section because of her nice head. :):) haha. But no.. I just didn't push for too long so she didn't have time for her head to get really smashed. But I think it's a great idea for her and Adam to date in 16 years! Adam is such a cutie!!! We should do lunch again when I come to LV for Christmas :)

ashley said...

life cant be thaaaaat good..cuz i havent seen you in what seems like forever!!! call me back!